A condition in which a person’s airways become narrow, swell and produces extra mucus and thus making the person difficult to breathe.
Symptoms might vary from slight difficulty in breathing to major life threatening attacks.
Many kids do have these kinds of symptoms which are known as Childhood asthma.
Childhood asthma can be treated, whereas adulthood asthma can be controlled.
There is no particular or single cause known. It could be genetic (inherited) .
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS
- Shortness of breath
- Tightness of chest, sometimes pain and pressure
- Sleep issues due to breathing problems, coughing
- A whistling sound when exhaling
- Cough or wheeze attacks increased by viral cold and flu
- Sometimes exercise also triggers problems
THERE ARE CERTAIN EARLY SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF ASTHMA
- Frequent cough at night
- Losing breath easily
- Feeling very tired during exercise
- Recurrent allergic issues
- Sleep issues.
ONE SHOULD MEET THE DOCTOR:
- If one has frequent coughing bouts and wheezing lasting for few days.
- One sees the above signs and symptoms.
- When peak flow meter test is done and shows 50 to 80 percent, which is caution zone.
HOMOEOPATHY HAS A SOLUTION FOR YOU.
Homoeopathy can be the best to treat chronic episodes of asthma. It will reduce the frequency of attack and severity of attack which means that you will have less episodes of asthma and symptoms of asthma will be less prominent or less bothering than before.
One can majorly reduce the dependency on puffs and steroids, use of which sometimes become embarrassing.
It shows great result in kids and they can be out of it completely.
Hence, for consultations feel free to write in to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.beingwellhomoeopathy.com for further details.