POLYCYSTIC KIDNEY DISEASE
- Polycystic kidney disease is a genetic disorder that causes many fluid filled cysts to grow in the kidneys. (Tamil name: சிறுநீரக நீர்க்கட்டி)
- PKD cysts can change the shape of the kidneys, making them to look much larger in size.
Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD)
Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease (ARPKD
- Autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD)
One of the parent need to have the gene to pass it to children. If one parent has ADPKD, each child has a 50% chance of getting the disease.
- Autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease (ARPKD).
Both parents must have the defect in gene to pass the child. Each child has a 25% chance of getting the disease.
- High blood pressure
- Pain in back or hip
- Blood in urine
- A feeling of fullness in abdomen
- Increased size of your abdomen due to cyst kidneys
- Loss of kidney function
- Chronic pain.
- Growth of cysts in the liver
- Development of block in blood vessels of the brain.
- Pregnancy complication
- Heart valve abnormalities-
- Colon problems
- Kidney stones
- Kidney failure
- Urinary tract or kidney infections
●Ultrasound of the kidneys
- Blood pressure management Keeping your blood pressure within a safe range reduces your risk of heart disease.
- Pain management: Medicine can control the pain and give you relief.
- Yoga: Standing asanas – Mountain posture with arms stretched up and with bound hands standing forward bend, hand-to-foot pose , and half-waist-rotation pose.
Sitting asanas – Seated forward bend , sitting half spinal twist extension of the front body, and hare pose
- NUTRITION: Good lean protein sources for people with ADPKD include seafood, eggs, legumes, nuts, seeds, and soy products.
Well-selected top-graded Homoeopathic remedies are effective for polycystic kidney disease and its associate’s complaints. They are given truly based upon the individual symptoms and severity. Some of the important remedies are given below APIS MELLIFICA, ARSENICUM ALBUM , ARALIA HISPIDA, AMPELOPSIS QUINQUEFOLIA,CANTHARIS, CONVALLARI etc,. These remedies will reduce the further complication of the disease and avoid dialysis by taking proper homoeopathic medications.
Consult Our Homeopathic Doctor immediately if you suspect polycystic kidney disease, but especially in the following situations
- High blood pressure
- Back or side pain
- Blood in your urine
For further information and appointments kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org