WHAT IS MENOPAUSE?
Menopause is a natural part of ageing in a woman. If the woman does not get her normal menstrual cycles for at least 1 year, it means menopause has occurred.
At what age do women attain menopause?
On an average, 45 to 55 years of age women attain menopause. But cases have been reported of women at age 35 years and above too.
WHEN SHOULD 1 SEE A DOCTOR?
- When there is sudden post menopausal bleeding
- Any lump in the
- If there is blood pressure fluctuations
- Weak bones
- Sleep getting disturbed
- Emotionally low feeling like depression
IMPORTANT PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN AT MENOPAUSE:
- Regular gynaecological as well as medical check- ups should be done.
- Mammogram and pap smear on annual basis should be performed
- Keep a check of bone density and Vitamin D also.
WAYS TO MANAGE MENOPAUSE HEALTHILY:
- Exercise regularly
- Practice meditation
- Avoid too much of tight clothings.
- Try to reduce stress levels as much as you can
- Have a balanced diet, and include calcium rich products.
- Cut down on caffeine as much as possible.
- Practice floor exercises daily.
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR ANY TIME.
We, at beingwellhomoeopathy, want our patients to stay fit, healthy and happy. So for any difficulty and guidance feel free to write to our doctors: email@example.com